So I was “unofficially” tagged by C.B. on one of her blogs proverbs 31 teen. She created the Amazing You Tag for her second blogiversary, which I think is super awesome. So thanks, C.B.!
This tag has ten questions, which stay the same every time you pass it on. The rules are as follows:
- Thank the person who tagged you.
- Include the picture in your post and tag it with “amazingyou”.
- Answer the questions.
- Tag as many people as you want.
Now, onto the Q&A!
1. You’re on a deserted island, and you find a cave. What would you expect to find in it?
Well, I kinda I’d (and really, really hope to) see a certain blue police public call box.
2. If you could have one superpower, which would you pick?
Ooh! Tough! Okay… *thinks for a very long time* Telepathy? I would just be psyched to get one!
3. What one song would you choose for the theme music for a movie about your life?
I’d write one and play it with my friends!
4. You can only wear one color for the rest of your life. What color would you pick?
I love red, but not necessarily to wear all the time. Navy or a dark blue, or maybe an olive green.
5. What’s one thing you want to do that’s wild, crazy, or unusual?
Um… A lot of things. Fly away in a TARDIS! I’ve always wanted to barge in on some important meeting, say something, and leave.
6. If you had to give a speech to the whole world for five minutes, what topic would it be about?
Doctor Who! Okay, seriously. First of all, I cannot speak that well in front of twenty people, let alone the whole world. But maybe something important like human trafficking or the like.
7. You get to have lunch with any three famous people, present or past! Who would you pick?
The Doctor (any actor for him. Can you tell I like DW?), an author that I like (C.S. Lewis, J.R.R. Tolkien, Bryan Davis…), and Jesus. Just, not all at once! That was a hard one!
8. What is your favorite smell, and why?
I love tomato plants or rain. Tomato plants have such a fresh smell that I love. And I love the smell of rain (it does have a smell!) because it’s earthy.
9. Share one of your favorite quotes.
I love many quotes, and basically everything that C.S. Lewis said, but I love this one:
“This is how you do it: you sit down at the keyboard and you put one word after another until it’s done. It’s that easy, and that hard.”
10. Give us two true statements about yourself and one false statement, and see if your followers can guess which one is false.
My family has a small orchard. I’ve never left the US. My favorite breed of dog is a golden retriever. Which are true? Which is false? You’ll have to guess… 😀
C.B. (even though she is the one who created it 🙂 )
And that’s all I got! Have fun!