Like most other bookworms, great books make their way onto my “things I’m thankful for” list every year. It’s hard to choose favorites, but I went ahead and picked five books I read in 2015 that I love. (these are in no specific order)
- Beyond the Reflections Edge, by Bryan Davis: Okay, you all knew that I’d do a Bryan Davis book. ❤ So this is one of my favorite books ever! It’s one of my precious autographed books as well. But anywho, I love this book and I highly recommend it. 🙂
- Omega Dragon, by Bryan Davis: Yep, another Bryan Davis. 😉 Anyways, I’m a huge fan of the DioM world, and this was the conclusion, so of course I had to include it WITH THAT AWESOME ENDING!!! (and it’s another one of my autographed preciouses. in person!!)
- Resistance, The King’s Scrolls, and Half-Blood, by Jaye L. Knight: I wanted to do another Bryan Davis book, but I resisted (resistance? resisted? anyone? anyone??). And I know that there are three listed, but I had to! Anywho, these books are amazing AND YOU SHOULD GO AND READ THEM RIGHT NOW!! (the first two are even MORE of my autographed lovelies)
- Dare and Deny, by Tricia Mingerink: There I go, breaking the rules again. 😛 Anyways, these books are amazing!!! Like, I LOVE them!! And Dare is another of my autographed preciouses. ❤
- Water Princess, Fire Prince, by Kendra E. Ardnek: This. Book. Is. Awesome. Like really, I wasn’t sure if I’d like it, but I DID!! A LOT! 🙂
- A Dream Not Imagined, by Shantelle Mary Hannu: Yeeeeah, I broke the rules. Again. But I just HAD to include this book!! It is great! Shantelle did an amazing job!!<3
I don’t know about you, but I’m looking forward to another great year of reading! Speaking of more reading, here’s one more thing to be grateful for. Books on sale! In honor of Thanksgiving and Black Friday, a group of independent Christian authors banded together to offer over seventy discounted books on Nov 27-30. There’s literally something for everyone.
Every single book listed on Indie Christian Books is on sale in one or more ways. Find discounted paperbacks, dozens of books offered with free shipping, $0.99 ebooks, package deals and more. Even if you have a budget of $0, new reading material awaits you.
What awesome reads of 2015 are you grateful for? What books are you looking forward to reading in 2016?