Hey everyone!! I was tagged by my lovely friend, Shantelle for The Tag of Happiness! Thanks Shantelle, this looks fun!! 🙂 (You can find her blog here)
Some SONGS that make you happy:
- Fireflies by Owl City. I’m not sure why, but I just love this song!!
- Fireflies by Future of Forestry. I found this and the above song in the same day. I love this song as well, it just sounds sad and hopeful at the same time, if you know what I mean.
- Secrets by Audio Adrenaline. When I was younger pretty much all I had on my MP3 (er, it was my parents’…) was Audio Adrenaline and sermons, so this quickly became one of my favorite songs. 😉
- Everything that you ever Wanted by Hawk Nelson. So remember that MP3 that I “had”? Well, I also randomly had this song. I always thought that it was weird, but just recently started loving it.
- Love is an Open Door by Frozen (movie). Yep. But it can’t be helped. My sister is obsessed with Frozen, so I’ve heard this song countless times. BUT, I also blame my dad, because whenever (who knows why) this song would turn on in the car he’d crank it really loud and we’d all sing it annoying my mom to death. Good times. 😛
Some BOOKS that make you happy:
Ooh, this is gonna be long…
- A Dream Not Imagined by Shantelle Mary Hannu. (yes, the same Shantelle who tagged me ❤ ) This book is just sweet with a touch of mystery, making me smile. 🙂
- Raising Dragons and Omega Dragon by Bryan Davis. Ah, the first and the last in the whole 12 book series. *cries*
- Water Princess, Fire Prince by Kendra E. Ardnek. Just. Read. This.
- Ella Enchanted and The Two Princess of Bamarre by Gail Carson Levine. These are my comfort book. They have been for years. And ohmygosh that Ella Enchanted audio book is amazing! Basically, if I read these (and skip a whole lot and go to my favorite parts aka the sweet endings) I feel happy!
- Resistance, The King’s Scrolls, and Half-Blood by Jaye L. Knight. Half-Blood you say?? But that’s so sad!! And that’s exactly why I loved it!
- Dare and Deny by Tricia Mingerink. So, basically all my favorite books. 😛 But, these characters just make me smile!!
Some MOVIES that make you happy:
- All the Narnias, ’cause they’re just awesome!
- And all six Lord of the Rings and Hobbits, because they’re my favorites. 🙂
- Spider-Man 1, Captain America 2, and Avengers 1&2. Yeah … I love superheroes.
- Rudy Yeah this is a little different from the other movies, but I love Sean Astin…
- Beauty and the Beast Yes, the Disney one. This is my favorite Disney princess movie, and I so can’t wait for the 2017 one!
Some FOODS that make you happy:
Ice cream, homemade cheesecake, homemade bread, Oreos, homemade pumpkin pie, mangoes, cherries, watermelon, carrots, cantaloupe, and soup
Some WORDS that make you happy:
Angels, TARDIS, Doctor, time travel (I know, I know, that’s two words), dragon, defenestration, petrichor, food, spider-man, superheroes, books, Gollum, weird, and Jesus
Some SCENTS that make you happy:
Mint, eucalyptus, tomato plants, homemade bread, cinnamon
Some RANDOM THINGS that make you happy:
Writing, reading, watching Frozen with my toddler sister, car rides (well, depending), walking outside barefoot, canoeing, movie marathons, middle school Bible study, Studio C, getting to know my favorite authors (thank you internet!!), eating, making baby blankets, and drawing.
Now to TAGGING
I’m gonna tag three people. And if I didn’t tag you, feel free to do it anyways and leave a link in the comments!! 🙂
- Maddy @Maddy’s Digital Diary
- Rayleigh Ann @Accelerate the Jesus Movement
- And Lena @Read Write Laugh Dance
Thanks everyone for stopping by today!! And thanks Shantelle for tagging me! 🙂