Hullo!! I bet that none of you can guess what today’s post is about. Like, none of you. Haha. 😛 And since none of you could guess what it is, I’ll tell you! It’s Beautiful People, a link-up that two small-time blogger named Cait and Sky do (yeah, I knew that you hadn’t heard of them before).
And if you’re interested in doing it, just click the above picture.
And now time to begin!!
What were your writing achievements last year?
Finishing a Camp NaNo and regular NaNo.
Tell us about your top priority writing project for this year?
Finishing my twenty-fifteen NaNo project. Well, both of them.
List 5 areas you’d like to work the hardest to improve this year.
1) Improving my ambidextrousness, and just overall hand writing. (I know, that’s a weird thing, but hey, I’m 13!!)
2) Sticking to tasks more. Writing, my huge TARDIS knitting project, whatever!
3) Reading more. So I love to read and I’m pretty fast, but Doctor Who keeps calling to me. Or, sometimes at night I get distracted by klondike on my phone (yep, it’s basically all I do on there, playing ‘introvert games’).
4) Writing more. Why isn’t this number one on your list? You ask. Well … yeah. I dunno. That’s just how the list came out. 😉 And, I don’t get writers block (like, at all!), so I really should get a lot of writing done.
5) Being a better blogger. For example, I’ve been trying to write a 2015 summary (which you probably won’t end up getting), but I keep getting super distracted by solitare, reading, Star Wars, you name it. That’s partially why I don’t post super often on here (and the other half is that I’m just kinda lazy…).
Are you participating in any writing challenges?
Other then NaNo? No, not really.
What’s your critique partner/beta reader situation like and do you have plans to expand this year?
I post stuff on here. Occasionally I read some stuff to two of my siblings and a friend.
Nope. I like it where it is.
Do you have plans to read any writer-related books this year? Or are there specific books you want to read for research?
I would like to, but it probably won’t happen.
Pick one character you want to get to know better, and how are you going to achieve this?
Um, Sawyer. Because though I’m already 70 pages into his story, I feel like I don’t know the guy that well. I mean, it took me 30-40 pages to actually like him. Yeah. So, I guess maybe I’ll just have to lock him in my ‘office’ and torture stuff out of him!! (Mwahahahahahahahhahahahahahhaha!!) Or I guess I could just write more and try to get to know him better the civil way ……. nah!!
Do you plan to edit or query, and what’s your plan of attack?
I’m hoping to get some editing done. And actually, sometimes I do like editing. *gasps* I know!! But I guess that I’ll just do whatever comes to mind!!
Toni Morrison once said, “If there’s a book that you want to read, but it hasn’t been written yet, then you must write it.” What are the books that you want to see more of, and what “holes” do you think need filling in the literary world?
Uh … Christian sci-fi/fantasy/distopian with tons of food and humor!!
What do you hope to have achieved by the end of 2016?
Ruling another (yeah, you heard me right) alien solar system, the Daleks at my side.
See ya everyone!! What are your twenty-sixteen goals? Tell me below!