So I think that I’ve already done this … but oh well!! 😀
I was tagged by Morgan Huneke. Thanks Morgan!
Say eleven facts about yourself:
- I’m the second of six kids (though I think that y’all know that already 😉 ).
- I’m awful at drawing, though I’ll get an occasional few good ones out.
- My favorite food is soup (mostly butternut squash soup and different versions of minestrone, though I love many kinds!) and homemade bread.
- My dream job is to be a screen writer (writes the scripts) for Doctor Who.
- My favorite numbers are 3 and 5 (which you longish-time followers with brilliant memories would already know that).
- Midnight is my favorite Doctor Who episode.
- When I was little (and still now!) I loved Veggie Tales, and was ecstatic to see “The Doctor” in one of them. 🙂
- Right now I have eight WIPs (not including shortish stories), though only two of them are past the planning stage/ten pages.
- In mid-elementary I did two/three seasons (or years) of soccer.
- My favorite things to cook/bake is soups, bread, lemon poppyseed muffins, or basically any new recipe!
- And lastly, my favorite colors are red and olive green (saved this for last, ’cause I wanted to go out with a bang! 😛 ).
And Now for the Questions:
- Use the Infinity Dreams Award picture
- Thank the blogger who tagged you (that’s me!! 😛 )
- Tell us 11 facts about yourself
- Answer the 11 questions
- Tag 11 bloggers
- Zac (welcome to the blogging world!)
- Sprinkle Squink
- J.H. Salisbury
P.S. Sorry if you’re already tagged! I guess you could do it again, or ignore it! Also, I managed to tag the actual right amount!! Yay me!
- What is your favorite book? (Haha, I’m so cruel!!)
- Do you like snow or rain better? Why?
- What’s your favorite thing about reading?
- When you read, do you use a bookmark? (Sorry for all the reading questions!)
- What is your favorite board game?
- If you could ride any animal (pretending that it was the proper size, not a viscous, blood thirsty creature, etc.), what would it be?
- How do you feel about bananas?
- What is your favorite state (assuming you’re all Americanos, and ignoring your home state)?
- Least favorite letter?
- What birthday has been your favorite so far?
- And lastly, which question has been your favorite?
And that’s all I’ve got! Tally ho! 😀