So heeeeey everyone!!! Today I am doing a link-up! It is the Top Ten Tuesday Link-Up that is hosted by The Broke and the Bookish, and today’s thing is:
Ten Books I Really Love But Feel Like I Haven’t Talked About Enough/In A While
So… yeah. Let’s get started!!
(Oh, and, also, you can find my reviews for a decent bit of these books here.)
- The Dragons in Our Midst series by Bryan Davis. Okay, so, technically this series and its two follow up series, but… This series is so tremendously awesome!! Bryan Davis is my absolute favorite author!!! This is a Christian fantasy book, and. is. brilliant.
- The Ilyon Chronicles by Jaye L. Knight. So, apparently I haven’t flailed much about this series?? But it was so good! This is another Christian fantasy series, and the author is an indie author (isn’t published with a publishing company) so this series isn’t super well know. But! It is awesome and the next book COMES OUT IN MAY!!!!!
- Ella Enchanted and The Two Princesses of Bamarre by Gail Carson Levine. So, these are more of childhood favorites, but I still love them nonetheless! I usually end up reading them at least once a year, so not just a childhood favorite… (Oh, and I read the second book to my ten year old brother, and he loved it!!!)
- The Blades of Acktar series by Tricia Mingerink. Sooo…. I’m basically just going over my favorites… Oh well! So, I guess that I did a review for this in Nov. on this blog… but that was still a long time ago! I adore this series! It’s Christian fantasy as well (shocker!), and this is another indie author book. Ooh, I just love them!
- The Maze Runner trilogy by James Dashner. I guess I just finished (and started) this series two weeks ago, so I didn’t have enough time to fangirl… but I love this series! (Though not as much the prequel.) I read these in a week, and we’re watching the first movie tonight! And if any of you have read this, I will happily squeal with you in the comments.
- The Chronicles of Narnia by C.S. Lewis. It’s a given that you’ve at least heard of this series, but I still haven’t talked about it enough! This was definitely my childhood favorite before I could even read, and it’s still a favorite today (speaking of which, I need to reread them soon…)!
- Out of Time trilogy by Nadine Brandes. Yep. I’m just going over the favorites. WELL. This is a dystopian series, I’ll have you know! (Yes, that’s right, I don’t only read fantasy.) So far only two of the books have come out, but it’s still pretty good! Can’t wait for the final book!
- Twinepathy by C.B. Cook. This technically isn’t out in full yet… but I had the amazing chance to beta-read it, and it is so amazing!! (It is currently being posted as a serial on C.B.’s blog, so check it out…) And if you haven’t started reading it yet, definitely do!!
- The Giver Quartet by Lois Lowry. This is another book that you’re bound to know. And, I guess, that I haven’t read the whole series, but I’m sure the last one will be just as great as the others!
- Percy Jackson by Rick Riordan. Yeah, definitely the favorites. Well, I’m sure that you’ve all heard of this series as well, BUT IT’S SO GOOD, MY MINIONS!! I have read this series countless times, and I’ve read them to my
child servantyounger brother, and he enjoyed them tremendously as well!!
So, guys, those are my top ten favorite books that I feel that I haven’t talked about enough. If you haven’t read any of the books, then read them! If you don’t like the genre, then read them!
Have you read any of the books? Then fangirl with me in the comments! What are some of your favorite books that you haven’t talked about/fangirled/forced everyone to like them enough?? Tell me below, and do you have any books suggestions for me (’cause my TBR is obviously not big enough)??