So hey everyone! Simi over at her blog nominated me for the Infinity Dreams Award (wouldn’t it be great if there actually was an award? Just saying… 🙂 ). So I’d like to thank her. Thanks Simi!
Anyways, onto the rules, questions, answers, etc.
– Thanks and link the blogger who tagged you
– Answer the 11 questions
– Nominate 11 bloggers and ask them questions
On to the questions and answers!
1. Favorite summer activity?
I’d like to say reading a book… But seriously. I like swimming and archery among other things. I even like to just swing in my hammock.
2. Favorite season?
Winter for a few reasons. I like cold, my birthday is in winter, and not a lot of people seem to have it as their favorite season. But I love all seasons!
3. Books or films?
Oh! Tough one! I may have to say books on this one, but I do love films!
4. Dream career?
I’d love to be an author.
5. What do you do in your free time?
Read, watch T.V., knit/crochet (while watching T.V.), write (well, type is more accurate), read blogs, check my email, watch GMM, etc.
6. Favorite book/film genre?
Sci-fi, fantasy, non-fiction for both.
7. Lucky number?
I don’t have one, but my absolute favorite numbers are 3 and 5.
8. Dragons of fairies?
Dragons without a doubt!
9. Favorite blog?
10. Are you shy or confident?
Honestly, a little bit of both.
11. Most amazing place you’ve been to?
I would love to say Narnia or the Shire or the TARDIS or something cool like that, but I haven’t. So I would have to say the whole state of Oregon, just because I like to go back and see where I was born and stuff like that.
Athelas at Red Lettering
C.B. Cook at The World of the Writer
Writefury at Writefury
Jaye L. Knight at Jaye L. Knight
Sorry it’s not eleven, but I don’t know a whole bunch of people.
Anywho, my eleven questions:
1. What is your worst memory?
2. If you could be any book character, who would you be?
3. When you were really little (3-7?), what did you want to be when you grew up?
4. Least favorite candy?
5. If you had to change your name, what would you change it to?
6. Cake or ice cream?
7. What is your favorite thing to do?
8. Favorite winter activity?
9. Favorite continent (other then the one you live on)?
10. Least favorite cookie?
11. What is your middle name (and if you don’t want to answer this, what do you wish your middle name is)?